- 500 g King prawns, shelled and deveined
- ¾ cup Fiesta Coconut milk powder
- 1 small root ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Seasoning to taste
- Dissolve Fiesta coconut milk powder in a small amount of water. Mix well.
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. Pour in prawns and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread into skewers and barbeque each side for two minutes, basting frequently with the marinade.