- ½ kg. Lean pork
- Salt and pepper
- All-purpose flour for coating
- Romantika coconut oil
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, diced
- 1 cup Fiesta coconut cream
- ¼ tbsp. nutmeg
- 1-2 pcs. Bay leaf
- Season meat with salt and pepper and coat each piece with flour and brown in coconut oil. Set aside.
- Sauté onions, carrots, green pepper and celery in oil.
- Add the brown pork and stir in the coconut cream and water.
- Season with salt and pepper, nutmeg and add the bay leaf.
- Cook over low fire, stirring occasionally until the meat is cooked.