- 1 large sweet peppers cut into pieces
- ½ cup Fiesta Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/8 tbsp. pepper
- ½ kg. Cooked ham cut
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 125gm. can small mushrooms
- Blanch in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain.
- Mix desiccated coconut, flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip ham in egg then roll in coconut mixture.
- Alternately thread pepper, ham, pineapple, chunks and mushrooms on skewers.
- Broil until coconut is golden brown.