Human Resources & Development Supervisor
- Bachelor’s/College Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent. With license is an advantage.
- With at least 3-5 years of experience in the same field.
- With good leadership skills.
- With good decision- making skills.
- With working knowledge in training and development, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits expert, expert in labor code.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- With high attention to details.
- Can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to relocate or assigned in Medina, Misamis Oriental.
No. of Vacancies
Medina Misamis Oriental
Join Our Team
Start a rewarding career with us. Competitive compensation and benefits package await successful candidates. If you wish to be part of our success, please send your Application Letter, updated Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents.Apply Online