- Graduate of BS Electronics Engineering/Electro- Mechanical Technology, with licensed is an advantage.
- At least 1 year work experience as calibration engineer.
- Knowledgeable in food industry standard procedure and protocols.
- Preferably with certification on calibration works duly recognized by DOST.
- Can interpret P&ID and schematics.
- Knowledgeable in PLC programming, HMI/SCADA and other programming related control system.
- Knowledgeable on the process instrument and the measuring principle of temperature, flow pressure and level measurement of air, steam and other liquids.
- Fast learner and can render support beyond normal work hours.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to work in Medina, Misamis Oriental.
No. of Vacancies
Medina Misamis Oriental
Entry Level, Intermediate
Join Our Team
Start a rewarding career with us. Competitive compensation and benefits package await successful candidates. If you wish to be part of our success, please send your Application Letter, updated Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents.Apply Online