AXELUM RESOURCES CORP.
Your personal information is important to Axelum Resources Corp., its employees, agents or representatives (collectively referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We handle your personal information and data in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (collectively, the “DPA”). We recognize the importance of your rights as a Data Subject under the DPA, as follows:
- Right to be informed
- Right to object
- Right to access
- Right to correct
- Right to rectification, erasure or blocking
- Right to damages
- Right to data portability
COLLECTION, USE, AND RETENTION
To enable us to comply with our corporate policies and regulatory requirements, it is important that the Company collects, uses, stores and retains your personal data and information when it is reasonable and necessary for a declared and specific purpose.
Personal data refers to all types of personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information. Personal information refers to “any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual”.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect data through, among others, any of the following methods: when you submit a job application, a proposal or related business documents; fill-out our forms and submit necessary documents in connection with our transactions; submit information through any form on our digital platforms or contact us through our social media accounts; purchase or avail of any of our products and services, and respond to surveys, promotions, and other marketing and sales initiatives; provide information in relation to inquiries, requests, and complaints, and through phone calls, emails, SMS or verbal communication with our authorized representatives; and when you transact with an investment broker and/or with our accredited stock transfer agent.
What type of information is collected from you?
The common type of data and information that we collect from you generally includes the following:
- Basic personal information such as full name, nickname, home addresses/billing address/shipping address, e-mail address, employment information, telephone, other personal contact numbers, username and password;
- Sensitive personal information such as age, nationality, marital status, gender, health, education and government issued identification document which includes, but not limited to identity (ID) cards, licenses, social security number;
- Employment record such as educational background, employment history, certifications, trainings attended, resume and income information of your previous jobs; and
- Financial details such as credit history, bank account, credit card, and debit card information you have provided as a result of our transaction.
How is your information used?
We are using your data and information for any of the following purposes:
- To provide information about our products and services and to perform functions necessary to deliver the services, goods and other products we offer;
- To conduct research to improve customer experience/satisfaction, including marketing and sales, and business programs and projects;
- To respond to specific complaints, enquiries, or requests and to provide customer care activities and monitor our quality and security;
- To document the commencement of your employment with, or to engage independent contractors for, the Company;
- For information processing such as payroll, benefits application, and tax purposes;
- To conduct due diligence prior to accreditation of suppliers, vendors, or contractors and to evaluate and maintain such accreditation;
- To serve as a reference and to process billings of customers and suppliers;
- When you become a stockholder of the Company and to generate stockholders’ information in the preparation of financial reports as mandated by law and regulation, and for computation of amounts payable to stockholders during dividend declaration;
- To perform any other action as may be necessary to implement the terms and conditions of our contract; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations and as required by government agencies and perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
How do we share the information?
We share your personal information, to the extent that is reasonable and necessary, to:
- Our employees or other personnel handling your transactions, orders or requests.
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, joint ventures, and other related parties for the purposes provided herein.
- Banks, insurers or professional advisers in connection with due diligence and documentation of your transaction.
- Third-party service providers performing financial, administrative, technical and other related services.
- Government entities or agencies and other competent authorities which by law, rules or regulations require us to disclose your personal information.
- Any person or entity we contractually entered with and who ensures the confidentiality standard we implement and adheres to the DPA.
Retention of your personal information:
We retain your personal information:
- To the extent necessary in keeping track of your transaction and records. l As may be agreed upon by the parties to a contract.
- For statistical, research and other purpose specifically authorized by law.
Data collected will be retained in accordance with retention limits of the Company, industry standards, and laws and regulations, unless you request your data to be deleted in our database immediately. Once deleted, the data will be completely removed from all the storage location.
How you will be notified of changes to our policy?
RENEWAL OF POLICY
Admin Office: 1052 EDSA Magallanes Village, Makati City 1232 Philippines
Plant Office: Km. 106, National Highway Bo. Maanas, Brgy. Maanas Medina, Misamis Oriental
(02) 8851 – 0731 to 39